OFF LEASH PARK ADVENTURES
Do you have a high-energy dog that loves to run? Then my off-leash park group is the
perfect solution! Your pup is picked up from home, and will spend an hour or more at one of Seattle's off-leash parks, running and playing with their fellow pack mates.
Off-leash adventures generally occur mid morning, and along with pick up, drop off and park time, your dog will be out of the house for 2-3 hours. Dogs thrive on routine, for this service I do ask for a 2x a week minimum. Dogs grow as a group, and it's important to keep this element of consistency.There are several requirements for off-leash group members, including:
• Have no history of aggression towards other dogs or people, including children.
• Demonstrate responsiveness to basic obedience commands, especially "Come."
• Be up-to-date on all shots recommended by your veterinarian and required by law.
• Be spayed/neutered if over 6 months old
• Wear a park-appropriate collar with current license and ID tags, including owner contact info.
$27 per trip 2-4 days per week
$25 per trip 5 days a week
2x weekly minimum